We want to help build a responsible, respectful user base of eMTB riders who ride on trails that are clearly open to eMTBs. That means motorized singletrack, doubletrack, primitive roads and other areas that are open to motor vehicles, or that allow eMTBs on non-motorized bicycle trails. Here are some great eMTB rides and advocacy tools to make the case for sensible eMTB access.
eMTB Ride Finder
- Our eMTB Map will help you find a places to ride all across the U.S., with more than 42,000 miles of fun rides catalogued (and a form to suggest more rides).
eMTB Ride Guides
- Urban Adventures:
- eMTB Adventures (destination-worthy rides across the U.S.)
More Great Rides to Explore Federal Lands
- Denali National Park and Preserve, AK – Denali National Park and Preserve – Denali Park Road
- Monticello, GA – Piedmont National Wildlife Refuge – Givens Field Road
- Medicine Park, OK – Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge – Scott Fire Road
- Denver, CO – Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge – Perimeter Trail
- Virginia Beach, VA – Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge – East Dike Trail
- Fritch, TX – Lake Meredith National Recreation Area – South Turkey Creek Trail
- Port Angeles, WA – Olympic National Park – Spruce Railroad Trail
- Jamestown, TN – Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area – West Bandy Trail