E-bike riders, as all bike riders, are passionate advocates for growing the sport. There are still many myths to dispel and facts to drive home about e-bikes. Whether you’re trying to learn more about e-bikes and where they’re allowed, or advocate for better policies, we can help with these resources.
- E-bikes 101 video, © 2019, Bicycle Product Suppliers Association
- E-bike toolkit for retailers
- eMTB playbook for advocates
- eMTB trail etiquette guidelines
- Stories and guidance on our e-bike blog
- E-bike webinars recordings:
- E-bike advocacy campaign webinar recording and presentation (2018)
- E-bikes on federal public lands: opportunities to get more Americans riding bikes (2019)
- Everything E-Bikes: Understanding the rules and regulations that shape biking’s fastest growing market (2020)
- E-bike webinar: Using pilot programs to navigate e-bike use on the trail (2020)
- E-Bike Summit recordings:
- Paul Willerton’s “eBikes Unplugged: Finding Electric Mountain Bike Rides, Climbing Technique, & Trail Etiquette” Video
E-bike legislative policy tools are available on our “Policies + Laws” webpage.
E-bike friendly routes can be found on our “Rides + Routes” webpage.