More than 150 industry leaders power the PeopleForBikes Coalition. Together, we represent the business voice of U.S. bicycling, extending the resources, reach and influence of bike companies. To add your company as a member today, email Rod Judd, director of membership and development.
» JOIN US ON THE FRONT LINES
We are bike industry leaders, technology innovators, cutting-edge designers and performance product specialists. Together, we’re working to build fun and safe places to ride and advocate for federal, state and local policies that make it easier for everyone to make biking a part of everyday life.
» ALIGN WITH FELLOW LEADERS
Use the PeopleForBikes Coalition directory to connect with other businesses and see who else is prioritizing the advancement of better bicycling.
» JOIN A SUBCOMMITTEE
Four subcommittees help shape the future of the bike industry. We encourage leaders from member companies to join a subcommittee and be part of our mission to create an environment where bicycling and bike businesses thrive.
» BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Gain early access to the latest reports, research, webinars and other data published by PeopleForBikes, including our annual PlacesForBikes City Ratings.
» PUT YOUR PRIORITIES ON DISPLAY
As a Coalition member, our swag closet is your swag closet. Use our smiling bike logo alongside yours to let your customers know that you’re an ambassador for better bike riding. We also support our coalition members by co-promoting fundraisers, raffles and other outreach efforts.
» ENJOY THE PERKS
Coalition members qualify for a free Ride Spot Premium account, a valuable digital platform designed to help you connect with customers and guide them to great riding experiences.
Membership benefits also include:
- Representation: We lobby elected officials and work with decision makers to build a better biking environment for your customers and your business.
- Events: Network with thought-leaders in the industry at the Bicycle Leadership Conference, DRAFT meetups and other PeopleForBikes events.
- BSPA Owner’s Manual: Membership will continue to include access to the BPSA Owner’s Manual.
- Reports & Data: Members of BPSA and PeopleForBikes have exclusive access to products such as monthly reports of wholesale trends available only to participating suppliers and monthly reports of retail sales by product category and subcategory (units, dollars, average selling price) with an overview by Dirk Sorenson of NPD. Data access also includes reports on industry issues that combine insights from a variety of research sources and webinars on industry issues hosted by experts from the bike and other industries.
- Action steps: You’ll receive professional guidance on industry recalls and other bike equipment issues being considered by the Consumer Product Safety Commission or state agencies.
- Discounts: Deals on exhibit space at key industry trade shows.
- Ride Spot: Market your brand with direct and retail promotions on our mobile app and digital engagement platform.
- Promotion: Show your customers that you support a cause they care about: better biking.
PeopleForBikes Coalition membership dues are one tenth of 1% (0.001) of U.S. bicycle market revenue (Example: $1,000,000 annual revenue x 0.001 = $1,000). For companies with less than $500,000 in annual revenue, the minimum membership due is $500 annually. View a sample invoice. Questions about dues? Please contact Rod Judd.
Your membership begins when we receive your payment and expires one year later. Dues and revenue disclosures are strictly CONFIDENTIAL and will not be shared with anyone.
Please note that all BPSA member companies are now part of the PeopleForBikes Coalition. For the first year following the merger (beginning July 1), companies will pay what they paid during the previous 12 months (whether it was BPSA dues only, PFB dues only, or dues to both). Instead of receiving two separate invoices (or three, if a company also contributes to the BPSA e-bike fund), each company will receive one invoice and will remit payment to PFBC. In year two, companies will be asked to make one combined membership dues payment according to a scale that is based on annual U.S. bicycle-related sales.
Ready to submit your payment now? Click here.