You spin. Kids win.
Ride On For Red Nose Day, powered by Walgreens® and PeopleForBikes, is a fully supported, professional-grade road cycling experience for riders who are passionate about helping kids in need.
Riders will raise a minimum of $5000 to support Red Nose Day’s mission to end child poverty. Riders will experience some of the most spectacular scenery this country has to offer, all while enjoying the camaraderie—and comedy—that only comes from covering hundreds of miles, together, in support of a great cause.
All proceeds raised will be contributed to the Red Nose Day Fund. The Red Nose Day Fund is committed to ending child poverty and provides grants to the following charities, among others:
- Boys & Girls Club
- Feeding America
- The Global Fund
- Children’s Health Fund
- Charity: Water
- National Council of La Raza
- Gavi: The Vaccine Alliance
- Save the Children
You supply the pedal power. We’ll take care of everything else, including:
- Professional sag support to manage any medical needs
- Soigneurs providing massage and other bodywork
- Nutritious meals and drinks, on-the-bike and off
- Lodging and luggage transport
- Cycling Kit
- Much more…