PeopleForBikes’ cutting-edge tips for biking to work if you work from home.
- Plan ahead: There’s nothing worse than feeling pressed for time on a ride. Set your alarm so that you allow plenty of time to get out your bedroom door and onto your bike without rushing.
- Don’t forget your keys!
- Hydrate: Maneuvering from your bed down long hallways, potentially through a kitchen or dining room, takes electrolytes. Consider stashing a bottle on your nightstand to power your grueling journey.
- Lay your clothes out the night before. If you plan to spend the entire day in your pajamas, don’t forget to roll that right pant-leg up.
- Check the traffic. If you have kids, make sure they’re out of the way.
- Instagram your ride! Let everyone know how your #homebikecommute went!