Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Industry: Bicycle Industry Nonprofit
Employment and Classification: “At will” employment status; full-time position
The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with the Director of Marketing and Marketing Manager to deliver on the organization’s strategic initiatives and bring our mission to life. They will be responsible for developing and executing online marketing strategies across digital channels. This individual will manage all social media accounts, reporting and ensure that digital campaigns run smoothly from start to finish. They will also assist the marketing team in implementing website changes, managing the merchandise site, and with event logistics. The Digital Marketing Manager will collaborate deeply with a range of internal functional leaders from creative, copy, and external PR agents and suppliers.
- In-depth knowledge of various Social Media platforms like Sprout social.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Comprehension of Paid and Organic social strategies.
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics.
- Experience with an online content management system like WordPress.
- Outstanding oral and written management communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent experience.
- A minimum 2 years of experience in a digital marketing position.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities and Able to produce content for diverse bike rider audiences.
- Knowledge of SEO—Leads gathering site & social analytics and reporting.
- Manage social media accounts and strategy including execution.
- Campaign planning, analyzing metrics and identifying trends.
- Build and execute on target audiences.
- Implementing website updates.
- Coordinates Ambassador Program.
- PR coordination and concepting.
- Executes online store strategy.
- Monitors merchandise inventory and swag.
- Event Logistics.
- Other duties as assigned.
Compensation and Benefits
This “at will” full-time employee position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, as well as a generous benefits package.
Interested applicants should submit a resume with a cover letter via email with “Digital Marketing Manager” in the subject line to PeopleForBikes director of marketing, Jose Maldonado at [email protected]. The cover letter should briefly explain the candidate’s interest in working at PeopleForBikes and applicable experience. Send a resume with a cover letter in one PDF document.
Telephone, in-person inquiries to PeopleForBikes staff or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
The position is available immediately and will remain open until filled. Interested applicants are encouraged to visit PeopleForBikes.org for general information and organizational background. PeopleForBikes is an equal opportunity employer.
PeopleForBikes works to unite millions of Americans, thousands of businesses, and hundreds of communities to make every bike ride safer, more accessible, and more fun. We are a member-based organization whose constituents consist of companies in the bike industry, institutions with an interest in bicycling and 1.3 million grassroots supporters. PeopleForBikes has a Coalition that is the U.S. bicycle industry’s trade association and a Foundation that supports and promotes bicycling’s benefits and backs crucial bike infrastructure projects and programs.